For us at “YellowTrunk” the privacy of our members is of utmost importance and we ensure that privacy of our members is maintained throughout.
Any information like, your name, username, billing address, phone numbers, shipping address, your friend’s email address (only for invitation purposes) or any other information you have knowingly shared with us. But if you choose not to share any of your personal information with us while creating your account with our website or when specified/mentioned/requested, then, you may be ineligible to register with us or use some (or all) of the services/features available on our website.
Analytics, Logs & Servers
We (at YellowTrunk) have developed reporting tool that tells us about the traffic that is visiting on our website like, who is visiting, from where (India/Abroad). We use this information to give you relevant products and a better experience on our website. These reports are strictly developed for YellowTrunk and we don’t share with any outside agency/company/individual. We may however use a consolidated report of our findings to increase our business with a few of our strategic partners, business associates, advertisers etc. We do NOT share any specific data or individual information to any of our partners/associates/advertisers/sponsors.
Our Partners/Service Providers
We have partnered with many vendors to help us run our business. For example, we have partnered with a leading courier service provider to ship your order to your home. In this case we have to share your personal information like, name, address, mobile number, order details to our courier partner. Similarly, we may use a third party to host our website, send you personalised emails etc. etc. We share only relevant information to these third parties strictly on a need to know basis. We however do NOT share you financial information with anyone including our partners, sponsors, advertisers, investors etc.
Government/Court of Law
Change in Policy
- Introduction: This disclaimer governs your use of our website; by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, do not use our website.
- Intellectual Property Rights: Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
- Licence to Use Website: You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website, provided that:
- You must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system. (Though we encourage fair use for academic / non commercial purposes)
- You must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent.
- Limitations of Liability: Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up-to-date.
Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under this disclaimer or in connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise - including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings.
- Content Posting: Although we may from time to time monitor or review any current or future discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like on the Site, We is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the contents of any such communications nor for any error, defamation, libel, obscenity, profanity, or inaccuracy contained in any such communication. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, harassing, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
- Third party websites: The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content of third party websites. Variation: We may revise this disclaimer from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
- Entire agreement: This disclaimer constitutes the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website, and supersedes all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
- Law and Jurisdiction: This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bangalore, India
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
These cookies are saved on your computer. Our Cookies are used to remember the information about you so that next time when you log in from your own computer then you don’t need to type in you username (Cookies DO NOT store passwords). Also, when we send you any emails pertaining to any of our marketing campaigns we DO NOT send out your personal identification numbers or any of your financial related information.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|COOKIE name||COOKIE Description|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.|
|CURRENCY||Your preferred currency|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the Customer Segment ID|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.|
|FRONTEND||You sesssion ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.|
|POLL||The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.|
|POLLN||Information on what polls you have voted on.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items that you have recently compared.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that you have recently viewed.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your Wishlist.|
Our Contact Details: You can contact us by Email at email@example.com
Our Postal Address:
4th Floor, Mitra Towers, 10/4 Kasturba Road, Bangalore 5600 001
Phone No: +91 80 42092044